Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I'm as excited as anybody about the plan to breathe new life into Centennial Mills. I'm especially excited to see what sort of magic the architecture firm of MS&R can pull off with the admittedly difficult project. I'm starting off this new batch of photos with a shot of the Mills from the eastside.

The rest of 'em are from the general vicinity of the Pearl District, including the two parks and Fenouil, a restaurant I wish I could afford to try sometime.



















Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger favor said...

tanner springs is my favorite place on that side of the river. i stretch out on my belly with my friend sage and we poke our fingers into the water, waiting for the fish to nibble. because it is so rare to be nibbled by fish in this city.

11:25 PM  
Blogger Bill Sharp said...

Great photos. I'm not as optomistic as you about the Centennial MIlls project. I love that old place I hate to see it go under the knife.

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home